Fundraising
Players have the option to participate in club fundraisers that can help them to raise up to their entire club dues!

Advertisement T-Shirt Fundraiser Information

The Ohio Valley Volleyball Academy organizes one major fundraiser at the beginning of each season to help players defray the cost of their club dues.

We are offering the ad-shirt fundraiser. Players and parents may take the ad-shirt business letter to request ads from businesses, family members, teachers, etc. that will be placed on a long-sleeve t-shirt. Ads are printed on the back of the shirt and down the sleeves. The team's name will be printed on the front. The club will distribute the shirts to all team players with the expectation that Ohio Valley Volleyball Academy players wear the t-shirts to and from their tournaments and as a warm-up shirt. Parents will also be given the opportunity to purchase shirts in support of their daughter's team.

Please download the link "T-Shirt Business Information Letter" and duplicate as needed. The prices of the ads are shown on the form. Additional Ad Shirt Information

Each player will receive credit for the ads you sell. The first $25 will go into the t-shirt fundraiser fund to defray the printing costs and also provide each player an ad-shirt. 90% of the amount sold (over the first $25.00) will be credited to the player’s account. The other 10% will support OVVA in purchase of club volleyball equipment and training tolls. Participation in this fundraiser is not required but strongly encouraged. Any player not wishing to participate in this team fundraiser will pay an additional $25 above the club fee to cover the expense of the t-shirt fundraiser. You could very easily earn hundreds of dollars toward your club membership with a small amount of effort. In the past, many players have raised their entire club dues by selling ad sponsorships!

The deadline for this fundraiser is January 15, 2017

All ads and checks MUST BE RECEIVED by this date!

Please mail all ads and checks to:
Rosemary Williams, 7064 Clubview Drive, Bridgeville, PA 15017

Do not turn your ads in to your coach.

IMPORTANT!!! Before distributing the ad request letter, please write your name next to “Player Selling Ad” so you will receive credit.

Even though you may be participating in this fundraiser, your monthly payment is still due as posted on the website. Should your account show a credit balance, you will receive a refund for that amount. Ad sales will be capped at $700.

Thank you for your time and effort in making this a successful fundraiser for the Ohio Valley Volleyball Academy. If you have any questions, please contact Rosemary Williams at 724-880-0881 or volleyballovva@gmail.com